A man popularly known as Noah has returned from 2030 and reveals few of what the future has in store. He has made a series of predictions about future US presidents, including Trump’s immediate successor who ‘does something really bad’.
In a new interview with Australian radio hosts, Kyle and Jackie O, Noah makes a startling claim – that Martin Luther King Jr’s only granddaughter, Yolanda Renee King, will be President of the United States in 2030.
In the interview, Noah also says that Donald Trump will be re-elected to serve a second term. Though he refused to name the next president after Trump as he claimed the president did something really bad. “And he’s already a political figure right now, so I can’t say who he is.”
In a ‘lie detector test’, footage of which was released earlier this week, Noah made a series of predictions, all of which were said to be true. Some of his popular predictions are as follows
- Current US president Donald Trump will be re-elected in the year 2020
- Phones are going to start getting bigger towards the year 2030
- Robots that can run a home are being slowly introduced
- Bitcoin is being used more but money – including pennies – are still in use
- Global warming issues have increased and Northern America is now hotter, while Europe is colder
- Humans fly to Mars in 2028 – the same year time travel is made public
- Electric cars can travel at 600mph
- Some diseases have been cured – including some forms of cancer
- Artificial intelligence will be huge by 2021 and a popular device which will look like Google glasses but have the processing power of today’s computers, will take over
Though many still do not believe Noah despite making these predictions under a lie detector machine and all statements agreed to be true from the test